Monday, April 30, 2012

Soooooo.......

Since it's Monday and there's not a lot going on around here, I thought I might just hop on a plane and FLY TO ETHIOPIA to get my daughter.

Yep.  You read that right.  I got the email last Wednesday that let me know that we had an Embassy appointment on May 2 - that's Wednesday of this week!!!  Holy cow.  There has been some freaking out around here let me tell ya'.  There was frenzied packing, and cleaning and planning for school and not a whole lot of sleep.

Right now my sister and I are in the airport in Washington waiting to board our flight to Ethiopia.  In less than 24 hours I will have Dalaney with me forever!  I'm so excited that I can hardly stand it. Stay tuned as we will update as often as possible once we land in Ethiopia.

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHH!!!!! So excited for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooooo hoooooo girl. So excited, can't wait for those updates!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete